The Children’s Foundation ~ Serving Hastings, Northumberland and Prince Edward Counties working together with McDonald’s restaurants to send Kids in our communities to camp.
Eligibility for Camps of Hope
- Recipients must be between the ages 4-18 years
- Family must reside in Hastings, Northumberland or Prince Edward Counties and be unable to pay the registration fees
- Funding will not exceed a maximum of $200 per child, per year
- Funds are awarded for registration fees
- Funding must be for camp purposes only
- Most current T1 General Form must be included with application to be processed
- Incomplete application forms will not be processed
- Payment will be made directly to the organization/program
- Families must provide registration information before payment will be issued
- Re-imbursements will not be issued
- Arrears will not be issued
- Families are asked to contribute a minimum of 10% of the registration cost
- Applications and organizations will be notified with the status of their application within two weeks.
How can Families Apply?
- Fill out the application form as seen below
- Prefer to fill out a physical application? Please pick up a form at one of the following locations:
The Children’s Foundation, Hastings ~ 363 Dundas St W, Belleville, K8P 1B3
The Children’s Foundation,PEC~16 MacSteven Drive Picton, ON K0K 2T0
The Children’s Foundaiton,Northumberland~1005 Burnham St. Cobourg,ON K9A 5J6
- Please register a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the start of the activity to ensure application will be processed in time